Monday, October 11

a face as a logo , 2

"mr cranky"

photograph - illustration?
USE OF SHOWING FEELINGS THROUGH FACIAL EXPRESSIONS.

How could this be purposeful? How could I use this? 
Range of soft drinks? Smoothies? Milkshakes? The style of this design strikes me as being quite playful, fresh... minty...
I could use rough photography, disposable camera? Creating that authentic look, scanning them in.

interested/concerned/happy
A product could be advertised through a specific emotion/expression? Light hearted approach?
How could I name it? Label it?


Could the 'outrageous' and 'sensational' words be explored through facial expressions? A different product though... but some sort of drink.


PROMOTION?
http://www.npg.org.uk/whatson.php

National Portrait Gallery, I could promote my own exhibition relating to mugshots? 

No comments:

Post a Comment