Monday, May 10

speaking from experience, context!

Thought about my project when I saw this, could it be want and need? As in shopping trolleys, relating to the food 'want and needs'. popcorn & grapes?
This designer primarily focuses on typography, shaping the type to fit in with the specific object. I think the banana one became the strongest interest for this project. Not sure whether this style has been done quite a lot before, it isn't my favourite.

Method of delivery? relevant or not?


SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE. The design I am thinking of taking forward contains two words, 'want' and 'need', in large font and legible type, alongside two images to represent the point. This deals with large font and nothing else yet even though there isn't much to look at in terms of context on the piece of work, it still puts the point across.

No comments:

Post a Comment