Wednesday, May 12

debut art, tags- printmaking, silhouettes, animals


I really like print work, it always just seems to much better than digital print because it isn't always perfect (maybe alignment, colour bit off). This is quite experimental, I think all these pieces are, I just liked looking at them.





Great use of layout here, everything is so tiny and fragile, the thin column and small black printed birds seem to compliment each other and the message I suppose they are communicating. Small and dainty, block coloured, monotone- effective.


Good concept, really like the idea, with a purpose and a bit of type I think this could go quite far. Entertaining.

Works so well, just as a poster, just a piece of nice print, colour choice is soft and peaceful like butterflies.




Book cover- I like how the donkey is spread across both pages, that DPS would work flat out and folded hugging a book. Great use of imagery and type.






Print seems to make images look authentic, the effort put into producing them somehow does show through the prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment