Thursday, November 3

Sea level rising,

 I am looking for inspiration on how I can approach my g2 cover illustrations. Relating to the 'sea levels' topic I want to explore illustrative sea imagery.

Use of tight illustration, block colour, line drawing

I like how a scene is represented through shapes/swirls. Not obvious imagery, quite systematic, interesting to play around with

shapes/shades of blue

realistic imagery? Not sure if I am a good enough illustrator? Also, not sure if it's the best approach, it could seen like I am just putting an  drawing on the cover. 

the shape of the waves is really interesting, I like the harsh repetition, works well

Again, use of pattern, repetition. I also like the blue and white.

Creative style of illustrating, very ethnic, I like the use of the lines for the waves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment