Wednesday, November 16

Heinz salad cream - existing campaigns/advertisements



I think these are really clever, and they look attractive, however they are still playing on this idea that salad cream is good with... salad. The food featured on the posters are salad/veg.


these vintage posters are also emphasising salad creams complimentary success with salad/veg. 


I have done a bit of research into other foods that salad cream can go with/opinions of what people like it with:

"jacket potato"
"sandwiches"
"add it with pasta sauces gives it a creamy, mustardy taste"
"crackers and peanut butter is so nice"
"bacon sandwiches"
"pizza is the best with salad cream"
"samosas are surprisingly tasty with mayonaise or salad cream"
"one time I didn't have the creamy sauce for my lasagne so I used salad cream and it tasted pretty good"
"it's a good dip for stuff"
"ham sandwiches"
"pizzas and burgers and junk food"

some of these were sourced from the heinz salad cream website as recipe ideas, others were opinions from others on my course. 

Where to go from here, 

No comments:

Post a Comment