Tuesday, October 11

g2 magazine research - overfishing issue

I want to attack the issue of too many fish being fished. I watched a program last year on how the levels of fishing going on has increased to a fatal amount.


I either want to focus on the deep sea fish represented : 'orange roughy', 'pantagonian toothfish' and the 'sablefish'

sablefish

orange roughy

sablefish


I also could make the issue about overfishing of 'sole', as it is off the Irish sea (uk) (relating to the g2 issue)



I think I want to choose one of the fish. I feel the image will look more effective if I show how one fish is being over fished rather than a collection. It'll be more clear/obvious which particular fish is being over fished.

Here are some other fish that are being over fished:

- Tuna
- Sharks
- Cod
- Sword fish
- Monkfish
- Marlin
- Mahi Mahi
- Haddock
- Grouper
- Flownder
- Halibut
halibut

cod (I could mention fish&chips)

marlin

halibut


mahi mahi

swordfish

No comments:

Post a Comment